Saturday, December 1, 2012

Jingles.... My New Xmas kit

This one was a real labor of love. Each piece is hand-colored by myself and took anywhere for 3-6 hours for each piece. Thanks to all the wonderful artists for their drawing talents of which I could not have made this kit possible. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I did making it. Feel free to share my creation where ever you wish. Remember, Donations are always welcome to help supply future kits. Even .50 cents helps, Lol. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!













Full Size only.
http://www.mediafire.com/?s2q88q794c419jc


3 comments:

Cat said...

Just wanted to thank you very much for sharing all your wonderful creations so generously :) Love the Jingles Kit, I think you did a fantastic job with the coloring techniques & choices. Some of the elements are so cute.

Cat said...

Just wanted to thank you very much for sharing all your wonderful creations so generously :) Love the Jingles Kit, I think you did a fantastic job with the coloring techniques & choices. Some of the elements are so cute.

Have a very Happy Holiday Season.

Unknown said...

Wow Hon thank you so much for these amazing kits...