Monday, September 28, 2015

I hate Mondays...lol.

Mondays are always hectic here. I'm sure it is for most of you as well. Here are some layouts I made over the weekend. Hope you like.



This kit is on Clearance here so hurry and grab it before it is gone!
I also used a template by Tinci called "Be My Honey".

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=60&products_id=20871

____________________________________________________________


I made the above for a Sept. siggy challenge.

__________________________________________________________________

Another challenge result







____________________________________________________________________


And another. Yep my parents, brothers and myself. I was around 5 years old at the time of this photo. lol.



Hope you all have a GREAT week and KEEP SCRAPPIN!

 

No comments: