Thursday, September 27, 2018

September to Remember - Layouts by Me 1

So the past 3 weeks have been crazy here health wise. Aug 30 I ended up going to the ER because of  a severe allergic reaction to new medications I was prescribed. A CT scan and ex-rays of my abdomen and 7 hours later, I was whisked away from the ER by ambulance to an ICU hospital and told I was dying of a severe and rare (only 4 people have had it since 1886 and died) stomach infection. They didn't believe me that it was just a steam-rolled allergic reaction to meds. By the time I got to the ICU, all symptoms had left due to the IV meds and hydration they gave me in the ER. The Surgeon walked in, took a look at me and shook his head. He was not expecting me to be up and laughing. So after eating breakfast and lunch, he sent me home which was another 10 hours! He thought I just ruptured my stomach lining in several places. A week later the symptoms returned so in to Urgent Care I go for another nice shot to stop the sickness. Since then I have been fine, seen a Gastroenterologist and labeled fine. What a roller coaster ride to say the least! The ER doctor had even gone so far as to tell my family it didn't look good and prepare for the worst! As I shake my head.... doctors!

On to the layouts.....


ADB Designs -


































AKart -











Arizona Girl -




BoomersGirl Designs - 














Booland Designs -








































No comments: