I used the fantastic kit called "Sexy Dew" by Dee at: http://dees-deelights.com/store
The tube I used and mask can be downloaded here: http://www.4shared.com/file/87050252/1fa56939/Oh_Baby_Tut_Supplies.html
1. C/P Frame 4 and resize by 75%. Move over slightly to the left. Select inside the frame with your magic wand tool and selections>modify>expand byt 2.
2. C/P a paper of your choice from the kit and select>invert>delete. DO NOT DESELECT!!!! Invert again and C/P your tube of choice. Center into the frame, selections>invert and delete. Move the tube and the paper below the frame layer. On your frame layer, d/s 2/2/65/8.00 and then merge these three layers.
3. C/P your main tube onto the canvas. D/S 2/2/65/15.00 and position to your liking.
4. Open up the tags from the kit and lasso tool the one you want to use. Copy and paste it onto your working canvas. Resize 80%, sharpen and position to your liking.
5. C/P a Flower of choice onto your working canvas. Resize to your liking and sharpen. D/S 2/2/65/8.00
6. Hide your white background and merge visible.
7. C/P a paper of your choice from the kit onto your canvas. Open your mask I supplied. On your working canvas, Layers>New mask layer>BitchBkg with INVERT CHECKED. Ok. Merge Group. Duplicate this mask layer and merge visible.
8. Resize with all layers checked 400 x 400 pixels. Sharpen. Add your name and copywrites if any. Finis!!!!
Pretty simple one and hope you liked doing it.